Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog Away and Bollywood Love!

Starting a blog is always a daunting task.

First, you have to commit, putting the blog near the top of your priority list (barring school, of course :)--that's for you, mom). Then, there's the struggle of deciding exactly WHAT you want to write about! While I do plan for a majority of this blog to be dedicated to the many food adventures that I partake in, I feel like I have so many different topics that are just dying to be addressed!

Since I tend to be the most indecisive person in the word, I plan to format my blog a little differently than any other food blog. While I will always write about something I have either eaten or made (and therefore reflect on it), I will most probably throw in a video of a song that I'm currently addicted to, a recap of the last few days, or a quick note about the next big thing coming up in my life.

Considering this was (hopefully) the most BORING yet necessary blog post I will ever write, here's a song that'll change up the pace a little: Senorita--Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Possibly one of the most entertaining, offbeat, and successful Hindi movies that has emerged from the industry in the last couple years, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara was one movie that left me wanting more. Give the song a try--you rarely go wrong with Shankar, Ehsaan, and Loy!*

Picture Credit: [Wikipedia]
 
*Although I absolutely adore Bollywood movies, I have come to terms with the people who believe that each Bollywood movie has the same story: poor, dishwasher boy meets rich girl, they fall in love, their parents oppose their relationship, then they either elope and live without their parents' blessings or die (not true at ALL, by the way). One of my best friends just happens to be one of these people. Regardless, the music is most always a delight to listen to, so give it a try!*

No comments:

Post a Comment